Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cheap Web Hosting Sites


I've been doing some research on cheap web hostings for my online business. There are many cheap web hosting companies available, but I wonder if they are realiable. 

I do worry about reliability and customer service, because my online business depends on how my website operates. If the hosting site faces technical problems, will they be able to provide backups and further assistance?

After sales customer service is also important, as customers like me might need help in case anything goes wrong. Those are among the factors to consider when choosing a web hosting service. 

These cheap hosting sites are a dime a dozen. There are many cheap web hosting companies out there. Don't be alarmed; nowadays, cheap web hosting services are cheap because bandwidth, hard drive space, and servers are way more affordable compared to years ago.

From as low as $3.95 per month, you can get a reliable web hosting service. On webhostingcolumns.com, you can view a chart of top cheap yet reliable web hosting companies. Listed in the chart is HostGator, HostMonster, and BlueHost, in no particular order.

When choosing a cheap web hosting service, make sure that there is some kind of guarantee provided. Most web hosting companies do offer 99.9 percent uptime guarantee. Remember, cheap may not always be good, but cheap web hosting services are no longer just a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)