Friday, February 12, 2010

Jan & Feb Payout from SponsoredReviews

Hey everyone! Just some earnings update from SponsoredReviews. I love the program, although they're now paying only 50% of the amount they're charging their advertisers. For example, if you bid on a $20 review, you will only receive $10.

They made an error when sending my payout last month, and they actually rectified it before I complained and sent me the rest of my payout. They're simply awesome!

Join me at SponsoredReviews and have fun earning!






First commenter gets kaching love!

Shemah



8 comments:

  1. Wow Debbs!! Congrats on your payout! At least you still get PBs from SR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yihaa for SR!!! congrats Debbs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shem, thank you! ;)

    Thanks LJ! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Debbs! :) I think I only got paid by SR once, and now I haven't been able to get opps there, I really should update my blog stats like you said.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope I get more opps from SR this month! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Ane! :) You really should update! I sometimes get offers from SR for CH even without bidding. :) And CH is only PR2. LATM has a PR, right and so is ANE. Sorry, I haven't been updating myself with everyone's PR...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo hoo money money money! Time to phatten your wallet Debbs, here's to more Pbs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Marzie! Kaching kaching! :) Thanks for dropping by! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)