Wednesday, December 9, 2009

November Earnings from BuyBlogReviews, SponsoredReviews & Project Wonderful

November was a pretty slow month for me, in terms of online earnings. However, I'm not complaining, as I was occupied with my scrapbooking/cardmaking supplies online store and also some Christmas crafting activities.

I received payments from BuyBlogReviews, SponsoredReviews and Project Wonderful last month. My Paypal payment proofs are as follows:



Payment from BuyBlogReviews ($1.40)

 

Payment from SponsoredReviews ($9.75)


Payment from Project Wonderful ($9.10)




BuyBlogReviews and Project Wonderful both deducts Paypal fees from your earnings, so your payouts will be less. It's no fun but it's alright, rather than not earning a single buck!

Don't forget to read more about Project Wonderful!

Happy earning!


First commenter gets kaching love!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)