Sunday, May 17, 2009

Schedule Your Tweets With FutureTweets

I just found one of the best web-based application for Twitter. If you're a busy blogger cum entrepreneur like me, you will find FutureTweets useful. In fact, when I first used it yesterday, I felt like I just hit the motherlode.

I love FutureTweets! What is it, you ask? FutureTweets is an online program that you can use to schedule your tweets! This is especially beneficial for lazy busy bloggers like me. Using FutureTweets, I don't have to tweet the same messages every day. I can just type in the link to my blog or website in FutureTweets and set my tweet to appear daily on Twitter if I want to.

FutureTweets
FutureTweets is very cool in my book. The interface is extremely user friendly and straight to the point. FutureTweets enables users to save their tweets and edit or delete them as they like. I am not sure if there's any limit to the number of tweets you can save on FutureTweets, but right now, I have more than 10 scheduled tweets.

All you have to do is sign up on FutureTweets and register your Twitter username. If you're one of my followers on Twitter, pardon me in advance for the avalanche of tweets coming your way! Have fun!



First commenter gets kaching love!

LadyJava - LadyJava Creations

14 comments:

  1. LJ! hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. phew.. finally!!! eh i like this futuretweet.. thanks dearie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Welcome, LJ! :) I also laik FutureTweets hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. >:o >:o I've been missing chops these past week! :'( :'(

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great find Debbs! :) I'm going to sign up now.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Ane! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't even announced this one, Ane. LJ was lucky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hardly use twitter, Debbs! :-[ :-[ :-[

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mon! Welcome to Phat-Wallet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh you should join us on Twitter, Mon! It's fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)