Monday, February 16, 2009

Music Monday - The Call (Regina Spektor)

My Music Monday theme this week is Movie OST (Original Soundtrack). I am in LOVE with this song after I watched Narnia 2:Prince Caspian! The actor playing Prince Caspian is so cute and there's something about Regina Spektor's voice that I really love. Not my usual type of love song, but this song has that magical feel to it, for the lack of a better explanation.

I hope you like my pick! Happy belated Valentine's Day! :)



Lyrics | Regina Spektor lyrics - The Call lyrics

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




6 comments:

  1. great pick..I enjoyed this song so much..magical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed it, Ichigo.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful and mystical song. First time I heard it.. haven't watched this particular installment of Narnia either. Anyways, I'm gonna find this song and download it! :) Thanks so much for putting this up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shemah! :) Glad you like this song. I have the mp3, if you want it I can send it through YM or email. Let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)