Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Get Paid To Blog at Today.com

Good new for all online money-making people out there! I've recently joined Today.com with my blogger friends and guess what? They really pay! Although payout is at $50, you can easily exceed that amount every month. Just write a minimum of 100 words per post every day. You'll get paid $1 for each post and also for your visitors! Isn't that cool?

Don't forget to ask your friends to join too and you'll get paid $5 for every sign-ups! I think this is one of the easiest way to get paid online and you'll be crazy not to join us! Just write about the topic that you love. Feel free to visit mine, it's called Hot Celebs.

What are you waiting for? Click on the banner to join me and start earning now! :)


2 comments:

  1. Yeah I have 2 blogs there, I will visit yours in the morning. They do pay and nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you're paid for one blog only, right? That's their rules.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)